Operator- 2nd shift
[ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON FOR CONSIDERATION AS WELL AS ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION ON-LINE]
You must apply in person at either of these locations:
10 Glens Falls Technical Park, Glens Falls
603 Queensbury Ave, Queensbury
2nd shift- Mon-Thurs 3:30pm-1:00am & Fri 10:00am-2:00pm
Assemble and package medical device products to high quality standards in accordance with all policy and procedural standards of AngioDynamics
* Assemble and package devices following the operating procedures and blueprints.
* Transport, issue and stage raw material and components for each work order.
* Set up and adjust equipment as trained to do within the scope of the position; defer complex setup and troubleshooting to Machine Operators or Machine Shop personnel as directed by supervisor.
* Complete all documentation as required for each work order.
* Complete computer transactions as required for each work order.
* Cross-train co-workers in production processes as required.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Maintain a positive attitude and consistently demonstrate respectful behavior towards all co-workers and supervisory staff.
* Adhere strictly to all AngioDynamics safety procedures and policies at all times.
* Operate equipment and handle materials in a safe and proper manner as specified by policies and procedural standards.
* Immediately communicate concerns related to manufacturing processes to supervision, particularly those that affect safety or product quality.
* The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
* Manufacturing production line experience is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
* Ability to lift up to 25lbs regularly; 50lbs occasionally.
* Ability to stand, sit, and walk to perform production tasks as required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess aptitude to learn blueprint reading and the operation of computer terminals with appropriate training.
High School diploma or equivalent
Queensbury, New York, United States