Senior Business Analyst + New Business Development
Location US-NY-DUMBO - Brooklyn
* Apply for this job online
* Email this job to a friend
Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth we’re looking to build on our biggest strength:Our People. Our mission is ‘to create unconventional, life-changing experiences’ and we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, full of quirky overachievers who are smart, passionate, and great at what they do.
The breakout success of the Tough Mudder brand has created an overwhelming amount of opportunity and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join us. In just three years we’ve grown from three events to 60 and are projecting more than $150 million in revenue in 2013, making us one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
We believe that Tough Mudder offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for those humble few who share our vision of delivering great experiences for our customers and for ourselves. We are looking for people who want more than a job or even a career - they’re seeking an enlightened lifestyle. As a member of TMHQ, you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re really capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and to enjoy the journey of building a world class events organization.
We work out of a beautiful office in New York’s creative capital, DUMBO, where we live and breathe the ethos of the event we’re so proud to deliver to the world. Sound like something you can get on board with? Watchthis videofor more information and then apply!
We are hiring a super-smart and motivated Senior Business Analyst to join our Strategy & New Business team.
* Will report directly to the Director of Strategy
* Use a hypothesis driven, results-focused approach to answer critical business questions facing the company
* Develop financial models, analyses, reports and presentation materials to support projects focused on:
* Creating long-range business plans and supporting strategies
* Evaluating efficiency of current Tough Mudder strategies, programs and operations
* Improving performance by developing recommendations to drive efficiencies
* Creating recommendations for Tough Mudder event expansion opportunities
* Developing new business models, testing viability of these new business opportunities and making recommendations for go-forward strategies
* Tracking and monitoring the markets and competitive landscapes in which Tough Mudder operates
* Collaborate across Tough Mudder departments and teams
* Over time, successful candidates may have the opportunity to manage individuals or teams either within Strategy & New Business or in other Tough Mudder department
* Superior critical thinker with great analytic and communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with strong attention to detail
* Creative problem-solver
* Clear focus on delivering results
* Willing to be based in Brooklyn and travel 10-15% of the time
* Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English
* Undergraduate or advanced degree(s) in finance, business, math, science or engineering is highly desirable
* At least 2+ years of experience working in finance, consulting, marketing, operations, sales or the legal field
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?