Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance.
Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap betweenvision and execution.
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deepindustry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
· Mergers & Acquisitions & Restructuring
· Service Operations
· Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations
· Infrastructure Operations
· General Management
Mergers & Acquisitions and Restructuring: Our Mergers & Acquisitions and Restructuring service line brings a structured and disciplined approach to create and capture value. We provide corporate and equity buyers with a broad continuum of knowledge and tools for mergers, divestitures, joint ventures and alliances.
Deloitte Consulting's Financial Services Industry Practice offers a broad range of advisory services including strategic, regulatory, mergers and acquisitions, risk management and management consulting to clients in many financial industries.
TheBankingconsulting practice provides services to major banks around the globe and works in virtually all banking areas and competencies.
· Retail Banking:Consumer deposits accounts, loans (e.g., auto, home equity), individual retirement accounts (IRAs)
· Mortgage:Consumer Loans secured by real estate (e.g., personal residence). This includes the underwriting, approval, servicing and collections.
· Payments:Payments initiation, processing and settlement. Includes credit cards
· Wholesale Banking:Cash management services (e.g., lockbox, fund management), merchant services, business banking services (deposits and loans), institutional trust and securities custody services to commercial and corporate institutions.
* Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
* Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
* Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
* Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
* Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
* A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
* A Bachelor's Degree is required.
* Ability to travel 100% required.
In addition, successful Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
* An advanced degree is preferred.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting