* Ensure the achievement of product line sales, profitability and growth objectives.
* Prepare and execute on-going Product Managment Plan to include: Conduct Market situation analysis, determination of market development/trends, and comprehensive competitive analysis.
* In cooperation with Industry Segment Branch and Regional Sales, define overall product line strategies/product life cycle activities and/or implementation programs.
* Establish effective product pricing strategies, discounts and incentive programs.
* Effectively pursue and implement cost reduction activities.
* In coordination with Marketing, define and implement product line promotion strategies including; trade advertising, PR, trade shows, Internet
* In coordination with Industry Segment Branch and Regional Sales, define product line sales strategies including sales channels, target industries, target accounts.
* Prepare and conduct sales, application, and technical product training programs.
* Create effective sales tools, presentation materials, samples, literature and support documentation.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering, or commensurate experience.
* 5 years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing, Engineering or Product Management
* Prior project management experience
* Travel up to 10%; strong knowledge of assembly technologies products and applications
* Suitable understanding of manufacturing and material handling in discrete product manufacturing and/or packaging applications
* Suitable knowledge of primary served industry setments. (Assembly, Automotive, Medical Food and Packaging)
* Effective project management skillsThe Drive and Control Technology Division in North America develops internationally leading products, systems and services for machine tool and factory automation applications. Bosch Rexroth is the world leader in the drive, motion and control technologies that power today-Ts most advanced manufacturing systems. We combine a passion for solving complex engineering challenges with unmatched applications expertise across a broad range of industries. Our proven machine and automation products equip you to operate platforms engineered to the highest levels of energy efficiency, productivity, flexibility and long-term value. Charlotte, NC is the US production facility for Rexroth-Ts best-in-class linear motion components, modules and systems, as well as the world-Ts most popular aluminum framing, manual production systems and conveyors.By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.