Title: Sales Specialist, Perioperative Anesthesia Care (South)
Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina, United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Florida, United States-Florida-Tampa
Philips Healthcare is seeking a top performing, sales professional with a successful track record to join our expanded sales team for this exciting growth opportunity!
Philips is proven to provide cutting edge technology and is a major player in anesthesia delivery. The Perioperative Anesthesia Care Sales Specialist will have territory responsibility for a defined geography in the South Region. Candidates must live near a major airport.
In this role you will be challenged to deliver sales results with Anesthesia Delivery and Anesthesia Solutions used in the operating room and perioperative environment. You will also sell Patient Monitoring products used in the operating room/procedure segment.
* Meet or exceed financial targets for orders, revenue, and mix
* Obtain clean orders at the best possible price realization to support the implementation of Philips pricing objectives.
* Develop, maintain, and build a sales funnel on a weekly basis across assigned products, and assigned accounts and departments, showing all near and long term customer opportunities, per Philips established metrics.
* Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly order and revenue intake and volume
* Build and maintain effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization, and primarily with key practitioners and c-level executives.
* Act as primary customer relationship manager for assigned Philips products in assigned modalities.
* Work effectively with peers and functional managers across the organization as a team to accomplish goals, including interaction with clinical experts, marketing
* Provide necessary modality specific training in region as required.
* Coordinate activities including demos/trials and presentations as required to create brand preference
* Participate in pre-installation process as required to ensure success
* The Perioperative Anesthesia Care, Sales Specialist reports to the National Sales Leader
* You will join a highly talented, dynamic sales team, within a growing national sales force
* You will work closely with Philips'' Anesthesia Clinical Experts, as well as collaborate with Marketing, Patient Monitoring Sales Representatives, Rural Sales Representatives and their Region Sales Managers.
* Project Management & Organization
* Continuous Learning
* Goal Orientation
* Good Judgment and Decision Making
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 8 years of successful relevant clinical and/or sales experience in capital equipment medical sales
* Minimum of 3 years of anesthesia delivery, anesthesia, ventilation sales experience
* Ability to understand, to convey, and teach others the technical aspects and value propositions of the specific assigned products .
* Proficient computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
* Ability to create clear, effective, professional and correct written communication
* Dynamic, compelling presentation skills which effectively deliver the Philips value proposition and engage the audience
* Close sales in a manner that creates a win for both the customer and Philips
* Demonstrate high-level negotiation skills that explore alternatives and all positions to reach outcomes that satisfy customer needs, and meet Philips business requirements
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips'' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips atwww.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.