Vehicle Service Attendant
Job ID: 20979
# Positions: 1
Category: Fleet Operations
More information about this job:
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.
If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver''s license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
* As a Hertz VSA...
* You''ll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
* Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
* Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
* Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
* Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
* Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
* Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
* Meet processing and standardization quotas.
* Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
* Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Detailing experience preferred.
* Must have a valid driver''s license and excellent driving record
* Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
* Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
* Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
* Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must be at least 20 years of age.
* Must be able to work outside year-round.
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Email thisjob opportunity to a friend
* Add this job to your Social Network!