ESB/BPM Practice Manager
Job ID #:22661
Location: US-GA-Alpharetta-11560 Great Oaks Way
Functional Area:Software Development Department:Development
Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Desired:BCS
Relocation Provided:Yes Experience Desired:At least 10 years
- Enterprise integration solutions to achieve B2B and Application Integration leveraging traditional EAI, modern SOA based ESB/PBM technologies. Technology stacks covered include a wide variety of potential client products from IBM WebSphere (MQ) Middleware, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, WebMethods, Microsoft and SunGard's Infinity Integration Platform (IPP) open Source solutions.
- Proficient in advanced middleware & architectures such as solutions to achieve low latency messaging, distributed caching, complex events processing and cloud based platform-as-a-service models.
- The practice manager works closely with the R&D Core Platform UX designer providing a set of collaboration solutions enabling multi-channel customer experience, rich user experience, Web 2.0 & Social Computing Applications. Technologies covered under this are - Portal Platforms such as SunGard's Infinity Camino HTML 5 Java Script, (but not limited to); Telreik .Net, WebSphere Portal, Oracle(BEA)
- Content Management solutions such as SunGard's Macess, Microsoft SharePoint, Pega, nterwoven, Fatwire, Vignette, such as AJAX and Adobe Flex.
- Electronic Data Interchange such as providing solution for paperless office solutions involving imaging, scanning and enterprise document management solutions. Technologies covered under this are - SunGard FormWorks, and other competitors Captiva, Kofax, Documentum, FileNet and Alfresco.
- Business process management solutions to achieve process efficiencies by leveraging BPM technologies such as SunGard's Macess, IPP, Pega, Lombardi, Savvion etc. These entail complete lifecycle of process management starting from process digitization, process modeling, analysis, simulation, optimization, implementation and activity monitoring.
- Legacy Modernization solutions to modernize legacy applications such as COBOL, client's mainframe based applications or client-server applications. Moving applications to the cloud/Hosted based stacks would also be covered under Modernization.
- Vertically and horizontally aligned solutions - Payments platform modernization, Mainframe modernization, Digital marketing, Hosted content management, etc.
The ESB/BPM practice manager should have over 10 years of experience in enterprise and business information system architectures, system engineering, project management, and information application design and development with 5 years in insurance background.
The candidate provides data transformation designs and systems integration background having experience with insurance systems. This individual will be focused on developing assets that are repeatable by the enterprise thereby increasing speed to market, reducing costs, and mitigating risk.
Excellent oral & written communication skills, including public speaking experience. 10+ years of experience, including 5 years of developing industry-specific commercial applications is desired. Experience working with key High Tech & Electronics industry Standards bodies is required. MCSD certification is desired. Must be able to travel 50% & work independently. A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline preferred.
The iWorks Business Development team is responsible for driving strategic core capabilities supporting SunGard's insurance solution areas across Life, Annuity, Retirement, Risk, Health and P&C/General insurance business lines. The goal of the group is to accelerate SunGard's iWorks Enterprise platform by providing best practices, reference frameworks and services that helps grow SunGard's top-line revenue. The teams supports the iWorks Enterprise core platform, product strategy, architecture, design, information assets, build coordination, test & deploy, M&A and marketing..