UtiliQuest, LLC is one of the nation''s leading providers of damage prevention and infrastructure related services to major telecommunications, gas, and electric companies. The company has operated as a facility locating provider since 1985 and its services have included engineering, planning, drafting, damage prevention, and other technical services to major electric, gas, and telecommunication companies. The company has nearly 2,000 personnel working from over 50 offices in more than 20 states and the District of Columbia. UtiliQuest handles approximately 13 million utility locates per year at a locating accuracy that is greater than 99.99%. Today, UtiliQuest has expanded its service offerings to include leak survey services for gas utilities and meter reading services for electric and gas utilities.
UtiliQuest''s experience, innovation, and commitment to providing value-added services have resulted in safer excavations, reduced damages, improved data accuracy and lower cost services for our many clients across the country. This commitment and the people behind it are the foundation of UtiliQuest''s continuing leadership in the outsourced utility services industry.
Find out more our our company at www.utiliquest.com.
We are seeking Field Managers for our Marietta and Norcross offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaging in detection and marking of underground utilities by performing the following duties:
* Supervises group of ten or more Damage Prevention Technicians
* Conducts daily and weekly planning meetings to ensure quality control is in place
* Conducts audits on field personnel to assure quality standards are being met
* Builds and maintains contractor and client relationships
* Assists Center Manager in identifying strengths and weaknesses of Damage Prevention Technicians
* Assists Technicians with locating difficult to find utilities
* Must have some prior computer experience.
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in supervising employees or equal or equivalent experience.
We offer excellent company benefits including medical, dental, vision, and tuition reimbursement. Become a part of a growing company who uses the latest technology, has an up-to-date fleet of vehicles and an excellent reputation.