Carter''s, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter''sandOshKosh B''goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter''sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter''s.
* In partnership with the Buyer and Planner, determine how much inventory of each item to allocate to stores (weekly)
* Determine the best allocation method to distribute inventory to each store to maximize sales and margins; Execute the allocation for each item (2-8 times per month)
* Analyze store inventory at the style/size level, identify over and under performers and provide suggestions to improve
* Ensure inventory is balanced across stores, considering sales volume, store type, and capacity of each store (weekly)
* Act as liason to field through weekly conference calls and answering ad hoc inquiries
* Adhoc analysis to Planners and Buyers identifying opportunities and risks(e.g. lost sales); markdown recommendations; and future buy recommendations (e.g. buy quantities, assortment)
* Store visits (e.g. floorsets and walkthroughs)
* Knowledge of allocation principles, retail fundamentals, ad hoc reporting and analysis
* Proficient with allocation systems (e.g. JDA), data warehouse systems (e.g. MicroStrategy), Microsoft Excel
* Retail store experience preferred, knowledge of distribution and replenishment systems a plus
* 2-4 years experience in allocation principles, retail fundamentals, ad hoc reporting and analysis
* Bachelor’s degree required
Thank you for your interest inCarter''s.Carter''sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: Merchandise, Allocation, Inventory Management, store allocation
From: Carters, Inc