Sr. Process Analyst / $65-80/hour / 6+ month contract / Atlanta
two contracts: 1) Change Management / Thought Leadership & 2) Billing system implementations - singl.Eview
The Sr. Process Analyst is part of a cross-functional team that is focused on analyzing, understanding, documenting, and improving business processes in an extremely dynamic environment across multiple geographic regions. The Sr. Process Analyst will partner with the Process & Project Lead in the finalization of current state analysis, designing and development of future state, development of training materials and implementation of the new business process. During the current state analysis and future state design, the process team will be capturing and developing Level III process models and business requirements. During the development and implementation of the future state process, the process team will be responsible for developing Methods and Procedures (M&Ps), Job Aides, and Training Material.
This Sr. Process Analyst role will require strong project management, leadership, analytical (ability to rapidly distill complex scenarios and understand impact to dependent processes) and communication skills. This individual will be partnering with subject matter experts across the client-Ts organization in various geographic locations to develop improvements that result in sustainable future state processes that reduce cycle times and drive standard processes globally.
The role of Sr. Business Process Analyst is a contract position, offers competitive compensation and may require weekly travel. Travel expenses will be reimbursed by company. Applicants based in Atlanta are preferred.
* 7+ years business analyst/process experience
* Bachelor-Ts or equivalent work experience
* Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and design effective solutions
* Visio experience a must
* Ability to travel internationally, if required
* Facilitate business process review and design sessions
* Accountable for the development of accurate Level III processes and business requirements
* Analyze project requirements, business processes, and key business drivers to develop effective future state business processes
* Interact with impacted business areas to ensure accuracy and quality of future state processes being developed
* Identification and resolution of project issues and risks
* Coordination of the development of M&Ps, job aides, and training material
* Coordination of user acceptance testing and the delivery of training
* Work with peers to coordinate inter-dependent activities
* Apply industry knowledge in solving business problems
* Facilitate team activities toward the achievement of the desired outcome while considering results, processes, and relationships
* Liaison between various business functions as required
Length of Engagement:6+month contract
Staff dot opportunities at gmail dot com