Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you'll find people who are among the best at what they do.
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training and career development
A Software Engineer contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional andtechnical requirements. He/she may have some oversight responsibility for the technology solution. Must possess high level of communication skills as they will be expected to interact with both business and technical resources.
Key Responsibilities May Include
* Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning
* Potentially leading development teams and supervising other technical resources
* Designing/developing software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept & client demos
* Reviewing designs & code output from development team and results produced by QA personnel
* Interfacing with other technical and functional groups within Accenture
* 1 years Java/J2EE Design/Development experience
* Experience with messaging - tools, middleware, protocols etc.
Experience in multi-threading and asynchronous development
Experience in frameworks
Experience in building real-time applications
Experienced in building multi-tiered applications
Professional Skill Requirements
* Ability to work as a team member
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Time management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting my resume and other personal information ('Information'), I voluntarily acknowledge and agree that Accenture may process such Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities, and I further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.