Product ManagerABOUT JUTERA LABS
Jutera Labs was started in 2010 to change the way incubators traditionally launch products, properties, and companies. Jutera Labs was founded with a mission to help conceive, build, and operate companies that push innovation in digital media and commerce. Jutera Labs accelerates technology incubation and provides the infrastructure and business strategy to help early stage ideas grow and succeed, all in-house. Jutera Labs currently has a portfolio of a half-dozen properties all in different stages of development and execution.
Jutera Labs is a privately held company that has been profitable since inception. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Be a part of a thriving company that-Ts changing the way ideas and companies are formed. While we-Tre free thinkers, we have a culture of performance and pragmatism. At Jutera, you will have a chance to grow professionally in ways that are only possible by starting your own venture. We think of ourselves as startup school where every employee gets an intimate opportunity to see what it takes to conceive and launch ideas.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Product Manager will lead the strategy, planning, and execution of product plans for Jutera-Ts incubated products and websites. The Product Manager will need to combine feedback from customers and internal stakeholders across multiple -omini-startups-? and product properties, develop a detailed execution plan, and work closely with engineering to develop, deliver, and refine world-class products and properties.
The position requires a laser-like customer focus, entrepreneurial tenacity, and a deep appreciation for internet startups and business models. The Jutera work environment is fast paced and requires someone who is comfortable with the unknown and can operate in extreme entrepreneurial conditions, executing relentlessly while still being able to maintain strategic vision. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to the demands of being a senior manager that also plays a hands-on role. He/she is data driven and has an appreciation for well designed consumer experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead the creation and execution of innovative product concepts with designers, engineers, and internal stakeholders
* Write, define, and present product requirements driven by user insights, with input from internal stakeholders
* Research and identify new opportunities for Jutera to invest and explore
* Maintain the overall product and feature roadmap for Jutera-Ts core properties, managing prioritization and capacity planning.
* Measure and analyze new and existing competitors.
* Drive usability testing, measure and report results, track bugs and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization for the end-to-end user experience.
* Analyze and present hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.Desired Skills & ExperienceThe ideal candidate:
* Has 5-10+ years of experience in consumer-facing B2C online properties
* Entrepreneurial and start-up experience
* Advanced understanding of B2C product, marketing, and sales strategy
* Proven track record of managing and launching innovative online consumer products.
* Strong knowledge of commerce platforms and technologies.
* Knows how to create repeatable processes and isn-Tt scared of scaling
* Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
* Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
* People person with an ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships both internally and externally
* Ability to roll up sleeves in a startup environment