Title: Senior IT Specialist -- Texas
Location: North America-United States-Texas
Senior IT Specialist -- Medical Diagnostics-- Texas
The Senior IT Specialist is an effective team player who coordinates and communicates project specifications and timelines of Radiance, a Radiometer software package.
The SIT leads customer planning and implementation efforts of application systems products to include customer training and system installation. The SIT provides onsite and remote support to customers experiencing problems with systems products, and supports the sales team during the sales-cycle.
I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Customer focused individual providing onsite and/or remote customer support to ensure that customer problems with Radiometer's Radiance software systems are resolved quickly bringing appropriate resources to the table as required by the customer situation.
· Participating in the sales cycle to assure compliance with standard system product offerings, create awareness of product functionality and standard interface concepts (ASTM, HL7) with customer hospital and laboratory information system.
· Implementing and adhering to Radiometer America Inc. policies and procedures for compliance regulations and reporting.
· Leading the effort to plan for and execute plans/ projects to implement systems products in the customer's hospital setting.
· Ensuring the ongoing effective use of the systems products through the initial and ongoing delivery of training.
· May participate in other projects outside of normal responsibilities to help improve company business practices and associate development.
* · Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* 3 years experience as a systems analyst in a healthcare environment
* · Proficiency in personal computers, remote system support tools, networking and interfacing capabilities
* · Strong project management and planning skills
* · Networking, Internet, Software Application configuration
* Travel >50%
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred
If you are unable to apply electronically because of a disability, dial 711 to apply through the Ohio Relay and ask to be connected to the Human Resources Department at 440-871-8900.
Radiometer America Inc. is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, martial status, age, veteran status or disability or any other legally protected characteristics that may vary by state, city and/or county of employment.
Job: Information Technology