Spreecast is a San Francisco based start-up focusing on the live-video space founded by Jeff Fluhr, Founder and CEO of StubHub.com. We are a social video platform that let-Ts people broadcast together and create social interactions. We have partnerships and business users that include The Blaze, The Wall Street Journal, Politico, Huffington Post, Warner Brothers, Viacom and many others. The Spreecast platform combines some of the best elements of Skype, YouTube and Twitter into a powerful broadcasting tool. It is a great tool for media companies and other organizations to create engaging video content with true participation from the community of users.
We have a terrific team in San Francisco and New York and we-Tre looking to grow. We want to expand the list of partners and business users and grow in the Washington DC area. We would like think tanks, publications, government groups, non-profits and other big DC institutions to be made aware of Spreecast and use it as a tool to create video content for each of their respective communities. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a broad network in the Washington DC area and would like to introduce their network to a new video platform. This is a full time, contract position with an expected commitment of 40 hours per week and will report to the Vice President of Content and Business Development.
* Manage and introduce Spreecast to your broad network of contacts
* Sell the benefits of using Spreecast as a video content creation tool
* Identify and engage new potential users of the Spreecast video platform
* Focus on growing base of business users who engage on Spreecast for their first time and then working with them to become habitual users of the platform
* Continuously brainstorm new use cases for political, news and media organizations using spreecast to engage with their audience
* Create list of media outlets and relationships where political content from Spreecast can be embedded and distributed
* Aid in the creation and production of Spreecasts by political organizations and people specific to the Washington DC market
* Strong network across Washington DC organizations including government agencies, think tanks, media companies, political figures and groups, universities and general creators of content.
* Aggressive self starter willing to reach out to a broad range of people and organizations to introduce them to the Spreecast video platform as a tool to create engaging video content