Dir - Wellness Institute
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Day Shift
Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of all programs and services provided by the Wellness Institute. Oversees the operations of Occupational Health, programs for senior citizens, and Volunteer Services.
· Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of healthcare experience in a management and leadership role.
· Experience negotiating and managing contracts required.
· Experience working with physicians and other healthcare professionals required.
· Experience working with occupational medicine clients preferred.
· Experience working with grant-awarded projects and government agencies administering grants.