National Sales Manager – Title, Escrow and Settlement Services
Requisition City: Rockville
Company Order Number: 1098
# of openings: 1
Job Title: National Sales Manager – Title, Escrow and Settlement Services
Reports To: VP of Sales and Marketing
Location: Virtual Based Office (This position can be located anywhere in the USA)
Apply directly at www.TalenTrust.com –click the Opportunities tab.
Closeline Settlements, an industry leading customized title and escrow services company, has operated on a platform for representing innovation and customer satisfaction since 1993. With title and appraisal services being offered in over 40 states, Closeline Settlements has established its reputation of offering their clients a competitive edge in doing their business. Closeline Settlements has been recognized 3 times in the Washington Business Journal as a #1 Title Company in the DC Metro area.
This position will establish and maintain relationships with major accounts in an effort to secure and proactively grow sales. This self-motivated sales professional will be responsible for successfully managing the sales process from identification and initial contact to presentation of services and order placement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct lead generation and make outbound calls to prospective customers including but not limited to mortgage originators, bank lending professionals, and Realtors.
* Contact and visit prospective customers to determine solution requirements and provide sales presentations.
* Build and maintain customer relationships at all levels (through and including president/CEO)
* Sell solutions to new or existing customers to achieve or exceed revenue goals.
* Respond to client inquiries through various communication channels
* Facilitate day-to-day management of account operations to increase retention
* Coordinate various sales and marketing programs
* Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent required
* Possess an established portfolio of mortgage originator clients that can generate immediate orders
* Ability to establish and expand relationships with decision makers through cold calls, referrals and face-to-face prospect visits
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals
This is a base plus commission sales position.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. TalenTrustand our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.