Sales Account Manager - Contractors/Program Manager Market
On the Sales team, our primary and most critical focus is to stand for our customers’ success by Architecting Product + Value Chain Solutions to deploy wireless based systems delivered with speed, reliability and total commitment.
As ourSales AccountManager, you will be an integral part of our dynamic company whose environment is the rapidly growing world of wireless technology. You will work independently and strategically to provide our customers with the critical products, services and solutions they need to design, build, run and maintain their wireless systems.
Standing for Customer Success:You will strive to increase customer satisfaction, foster enduring relationships and partner with our customers to grow their businesses.
Delivering on Your Promise:You will honor your word which is essential to your success, following-up and following-through as you promise.
Providing Your Creativity: You will present new and innovative ideas with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to tackle complex challenges.
Actively Listening:You will ask the right questions and learn what is valuable and important to our customers.
Delivering Results:You will be a knowledgeable, articulate and influential communicator of solutions.
Developing New Business: You will strategically identify the right opportunities, effectively engage decision makers through skillful discovery, and ignite enduring relationships.
* You will develop and enhance a portfolio of accounts through relationship management of Key contacts within customers’ organization
* You will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of company history, culture, identity and goals
* You will form collaborative supply chain solutions with customers, manufacturers and TESSCO team.
* Successful record of selling to Contractors/Program Manager markets a plus
* Experience working with corporate structures, business-to-business sales
* Experience developing a consultative relationship with a focus on total addressable opportunities
* Experience in selling wireless network solutions including Broadband; and/or knowledge in high tech sales
* Complete ownership of each strategic customer relationship
* Self-motivated with proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
* Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
* Understanding of how to develop and implement business strategies
* Track record of successful revenue and profit generations year after year
* Demonstrated confidence, practical intelligence and an accountability for growing revenue targets Year/Year
* 4-year college degree or combination of documented skills and experience, MBA preferred
* Working knowledge of MS word, excel and power point
* Public speaking and presentation
* Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
Timonium, MD, US.