Job Description :
Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of multiple Part-Time Snack Bar Attendants for Perry Hall Lanes located in Baltimore, MD.
Snack Bar Attendantssell and serve food and beverage to customers and report to the General Manager or Food & Beverage Supervisor.
* Maintains refrigerator, freezer and inventories in an orderly and clean manner
* Prepackages all food products according to BRC regulations
* Receives food and supplies, where applicable
* Rotates food supplies according to standard food rotation procedure
* Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful customer service
* Cooks and prepares food according to BRC center specifications (methods and portions)
* Sets up snack bar for shift
* Operates cash register and completes food checks where applicable
* Maintains cleanliness of snack bar
* Stocks, Portions, Prepares and sells all Pizza items according to Noble Romans specifications and regulations.
* Operates food preparation equipment
* Provides a safe environment for customers
* Ensures Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations are honored, where applicable
* Experience is not necessary if one possesses self-motivation, a sincere desire to learn the job skills, and a general familiarity with food, beverages and equipment.
* Any prior food and beverage experience is beneficial.
* 10th grade education level required
* High school student, diploma or equivalent desired
* Part-time work only
* Must be available to work nights, weekends and possible holidays
* Hourly pay
* Career Advancement
* Discounted Bowling
To Apply: In order to be considered, you must completeallapplication tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)