Raytheon NetOps and Information Solutions is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer II to support the Program Management Office. This individual will serve as project management support within MNIS, providing project management support to technical leads. Duties will include (but are not limited to) review of documentation, monitoring and assessment of project progress, drafting project schedules, creating project documentation (e.g., charters, work breakdown structures, etc.), and representing the PMO at technical meetings.
The position location is Ft. Meade, MD, and will require occasional travel to NIS Headquarters in Dulles, VA.
* Degree or equivalent experience
* 6 years of relevant experience
* General knowledge ISO 9000/AS 9100 and the ITIL framework
* Ability to generate common project documentation
* Experience in IT systems life cycle and deployment planning and implementation
* Experience and proficiency in MS Project
* Experience and proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio)
* Excellent coordination, written & verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to project professional leadership presence in government meetings
* Ability to understand and work with technical leads to ensure that projects are properly managed and documented
* Active DoD Secret clearance required
* BS Engineering / Science preferred
* Active DoD Top Secret clearance preferred
* Knowledge of computer networking concepts and terminology
* High energy, self - starting team player who achieves goals and continuous improvement
* Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
Raytheon Network Centric Systems (NCS), headquartered in McKinney, Texas, develops and produces mission solutions for networking, command and control, battlespace awareness, and air traffic management. Programs include civilian applications, command and control systems, integrated communications systems, and netted sensor systems. NCS serves all branches of the United States military, the National Guard, the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Aviation Administration, and other U.S. national security agencies, as well as international customers. NCS is driving transformation in the Information Age by leading Raytheon''s Net Centric Operations Enterprise Priority. This effort unites the core strengths of the company to provide networked systems, net-enabled systems, and net-centric integration to customers worldwide for emerging requirements. NCS continues to remain focused on the needs of today''s warfighters by providing mission systems integration for the Homeland Security and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions. We further provide systems and components to support the Missile Defense and Precision Engagement missions. In each of these vital efforts, NCS serves to provide our customers with unprecedented accuracy, speed, and Common Decision Engagement Capability.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To Apply for this position, pleaseCLICK HERE