Reviews and researches problem claims to ensure proper payment according to reimbursement schedule.The AR Coordinator must be trained and proficient in their area, A/R, Adjustments, or Epremis system and have a working knowledge of the other process areas. Primary duties include reviewing claims, payments, and following up with insurance payors.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-Secondary education or training in business or medical billing/collections preferred.
2. Two (2) years experience in healthcare preferred.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or other payor''s guidelines and criteria for reimbursement.
4. Strong data entry skills and ability to type 40-50 wpm with a high level of accuracy.
5. Strong computer and software skills.
6. Ability to use standard office equipment to include copiers, fax machines, and other methods of electronic communications.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of customer service skills when responding to questions and other inquiries from internal and external customers.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]