Title: Financial Analyst
"All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin".
The Financial Analyst assists in the hospital''s financial planning and accounting practices, working under the direction of the CFO. Oversees budgeting, audit, tax, accounting and insurance activities for the hospital. Appraises the organization''s financial position and issues periodic financial and operating reports. Analyzes and consolidates all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports. Analyzes studies of general economic business and ensures all procedures are in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
* Accounting or Finance college degree
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
* Min 2 years hospital staff accountant experience or
* 1 year assistant controller experience.
* Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
Primary Locaiton: Louisiana
Organization: Byrd Regional Hospital