Job Title ADMINISTRATIVE FIELD ASSISTANT
Job Function and Key Duties & Responsibilities - Performs all administrative duties - including:
Answering inquiries from the field including HO management, Field managers and outside vendors. Exhibits excellent customer service skills including strong telephone and written communications skills.
- Prepare and process Travel Expenses. Arrange travel and prepare expenses for Zone Financial Officer and management staff.
- Reconcile Zone Financial Officer and management staff American Express Corporate Card Account.
- Coordinate all travel, hotel and air for all meetings and General Office visits.
- Coordinates calendars and communicates with Zone Financial Officer and staff while traveling.
- Prepares Invoice for approval and submits to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Prepares accurate expense reports for input into the SAP Travel Manager System.
- Runs and downloads the monthly Zone and General Office budget reports. Processes the necessary journal entries as requested by the Zone Financial Officer.
- Ledger Debits: Verifies accuracy of letters and ledgers for Zone approval, mail, copy and maintain spreadsheet for terminated ledger debits. Compile responses for active ledger debit issues.
- Maintain Discretionary Spreadsheets: On a monthly basis, input recruiting and development credits to the master discretionary tracking sheet.
- Format and distribute Monthly Reports to the General Offices to include Profit and Loss, terminated Ledger Debits and the Active Agent Debits. Assists in the completion of the monthly bulletin.
- Prepare for General Office Financial Reviews: Organizes the files with all items needed for the financial review and distributes the checklist" and standards and rules" forms to the General Office prior to the visit.
Job Location CA - Walnut Creek
Department AGY - AGENCY
Position Type Full Time
Required Qualifications - College education and/or degree a plus
- Technical skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- New York Life Budget systems experience helpful.