Jeitosa Group International provides global human resources and information technology support to Global Fortune 1000 organizations. Jeitosa offers global business and technology solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness. As a strategic business consultancy and technology deployment firm, Jeitosa helps HR leaders achieve global success through the deployment of leading solutions for the people, processes, and technology that support the global human resources function.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of quality relationships that enable Jeitosa to successfully develop business opportunities and expand our reach. Also, utilizing innovative strategies and solid sales skills, this position is responsible for leading Jeitosa and the prospect smoothly through the sales cycle to a successful close. This position may be assigned a specific geographic territory.
* Drive the business development process
* Generate a pipeline of high-potential prospects (qualified opportunities)
* Apply advanced closing skills that ensure a high percentage of proposals are accepted
* Gain a complete understanding of client needs and articulate how Jeitosa can address these areas
* Provide concrete organization and planning throughout the sales cycle in support of Jeitosa-Ts business development strategy.
* Maintains an active pipeline of at least 30 opportunities
* Maintains a sales pursuit plan for each opportunity
* Strong record of consultative sales experience with SaaS, HCM or closely related areas
* West Coast/San Francisco Bay Area