Title: Clinical Account Liaison - RD (Nutrition) - Concord, CA
Job Number: 026558
Apria Healthcare is the largest provider of home healthcare products and services in the United States, offering a comprehensive range of home respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy and home medical equipment services to over 2 million patients annually in all 50 states through approximately 550 locations. We are committed to full-service homecare solutions that give maximum independence to our patients. Please visit our website atwww.apria.com.
* Collaborates with case managers, payers, referral sources, home health agencies and Apria intake staff to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care.
* Obtains supportive documentation for clinical and financial patient care management.
* Provides patient/caregiver initial education for nutrition therapy and technology.
* Assesses method of administration based on orders, diagnosis and route of feeding.
* Communicates clinical follow-up information to case managers after patient discharge
* Identifies on-site educational opportunities with hospital staff.
* Provides continuing education programs as needed to on-site hospital and payer case managers.
* Introduces formulary changes and advances in nutrition support.
* Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the institution that will enhance patient care.
* Facilitates communication amongst all members of the patient care team.
* Identifies opportunities for improvement in patient care.
* Participates in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
* Performs nutrition assessments and provides recommendations as needed.
* Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
* At least one year related experience is preferred, but not required.
* A licensed registered dietitian in appropriate state of practice is required.
Apria Healthcare(or Coram Healthcare) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: Clinical - Sales