Business Title:Director, Operations Improvement
Area of Interest:Operational Restructuring
KPMG''s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in Business Effectiveness for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our San Francisco office.
* Lead key business development activities and client delivery related to operational transformation, infrastructure planning, productivity improvement and change management in the power & utilities industry, including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services and closing opportunities
* Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement frameworks and ensuring timely execution of project deliverables
* Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring across core operations and support functions
* Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and COO/CEO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
* Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
* Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
* Eight years of management consulting experience providing advisory services to clients in the power & utilities industry, related to operational transformation, infrastructure planning, productivity improvement and change management across core operations and support functions
* Bachelor''s degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
* Deep knowledge of operations planning processes including development of financial business cases for change and rolling out transformation and restructuring initiatives
* Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
* Excellent foundational consulting skills including: strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
* Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.