TITLE: Electrical Engineering Technician
LOCATION: Irvine, CA
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting full time, five month contract opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Technician with one of our top clients in Irvine, CA.
* Troubleshoots, repairs and interfaces with; programmable logic controller (PLC) systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron) electrical schematics, Inkjet printers, photo eyes/sensors, limit switches, proximity switches, temperature controllers, variable speed drives, motor, servos, high speed packaging equipment, hydraulics, pneumatic systems, motor and machine controls and basic electronics.
* Performs mechanical repair and diagnosis for automation equipment.
* Has knowledge of high speed manufacturing/packaging equipment to include pneumatics, pumps, valves, cylinders, labeling equipment, conveyors and Videojet printers.
* Performs daily preventive maintenance tasks to ensure equipment is operational.
* Works in a safe manner at all times and is trained in Arc Flash, Lock Out Tagout, Basic Electrical safety, Ladder Safety, and other plant programs.
* Has basic electrical knowledge and experience with AC/DC motors and drives, electrical systems up to 480V 3-phase, servos, controls, relays, switches, sensors, solenoid valves, and vision systems.
* Responsible to maintain spare parts inventory of his assigned area.
* Previous experience with electrical engineering equipment and systems.
* **This is a second shift position**
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: Competitive pay, paid holidays, yearend bonus program, recognition and incentive programs, and access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center (eLearning).
Kelly Services® is a U.S. based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Apply Now button to submit your resume. You may contact the Recruiter at (513) 239-7375 email@example.com, however, your resume must be received via the Apply Now link.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide:www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services Celebrating 66 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want More Information?