Sugar Inc. is looking for a highly analytical individual to join our Finance team as a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for performing financial and business analysis for our ever-changing environment. This analyst should be a well-rounded top performer with the desire to contribute and add innovative ideas to our expanding team. Sugar Inc. is a fast growing online media company with global reach.
* Provide ongoing support to the Sugar Finance, Accounting and Management teams with all matters related to finance
* Build and maintain revenue and expense forecast models
* Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
* Develop and compile budgets, along with supporting analyses
* Monitor key performance indicators and drive the scaling and automation of financial processes
* Bachelor-Ts degree with a major in Finance or Accounting, MBA or equivalent optional
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, experience in financial planning and analysis is preferred
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced PC skill proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to remain focused and on task with minimal direction
This job is full time and on site in downtown San Francisco. No phone calls please.