The Senior Analyst of DaVita Rx will work as part of the New Markets team that reports directly to the President. The team is responsible for evaluating and launching the next generation of growth engines for DaVita Rx. The Senior Analyst''s primary objectives will be to deliver top-tier assessments of potential opportunities and to support their implementation.
The Senior Analyst will work with a team of highly motivated individuals with consulting, banking and clinical experience and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate analyses effectively within the team and to senior executives.
Spearhead special projects, structure the work, manage the process, drive the right set of analyses, and present the answer to senior executives through a compelling storyline
Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations and an ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete insights
Drive multiple projects forward simultaneously with a willingness to stretch "up" and "down" in responsibilities
Effectively set milestones and execute across diverse groups of stakeholders
About DaVita Rx
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 30,000 patients in over 40 states with three high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California and Florida. We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients'' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. Ticker: DVA). Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
* "At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we''re a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
The Shining Star in this role should have:
2-4 years of experience at top tier consulting firm / PE shop / Corporate Finance or Corporate Strategy department desired but not required
Self starter with ability to drive independent problem solving
Strong Analytics: Able to structure problems, run/manage analysis, draw out insights
VBA, SQL or Programming skills highly desirable but not required
Complete proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and Access
Detailed knowledge of financial statements and relationships among them
Personal values in line with DaVita''s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
The DaVita Village Difference
* Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
* Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
* Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
* Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
* Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
* Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
* A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about our DaVita Rx team, please watch this briefvideo.
Go to learn more or apply. Or send your resume to Name, Title, atfirst name.last email@example.com.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.