Title: Staff Software Engineer, Storage Management
Location: United States-California-Fremont
This is an opportunity to work with a strong team in a welcoming and true team-like atmosphere to solve interesting technical problems and build/deliver advanced tools that would manage highly sophisticated storage systems with the performance and reliability required in enterprise and cloud server environments.
Help with the design, development and productization of HP/3PAR next generation Storage Management Software
* Drive the design, implementation, validation and delivery of major components of the 3/PAR Storage Management software
* Help with the performance analysis, tuning and scalability improvement of our products
* Contribute to the revamp of the S/W development and QA infrastructure in use by the team to improve the quality and maintainability of our products, while improving the efficiency & effectiveness of our development, QA and delivery process
* Provides guidance and mentoring to new team members
Education and Experience
* Bachelor''s or Master''s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years experience in developing System Software, GUI development, Java and Eclipse
* Experience in developing, delivering and supporing suvccessful S/W products to the market
Knowledge and Skills
* Key requirements are motivation, energy, teamwork, and ability to master new tecnologies rapidly
* Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills,
* Strong S/W engineering skills as it applies to design and development of complex, multi-tier applications using various Java, C and web-based technologies.
* Familiarity with the state of the art in User Interface design and GUIs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and tradeoffs with fellow engineers and product management.
* Experience in working with the end users, ISVs, product marketing and filed pre/post sales emgineers to ensure products meet the real-world users'' needs while serving as a competitive advantage for HP storage products
* Good documentation and presentation skills to help with creating tutorials and customer presentatiosn and contribute to the wide adoption of the HP Storage Management Tools and solutions
* Strong teamworker !