Location:Corte Madera, CA, US
The retail Technical Advisor will be the primary provider of product knowledge and both software and hardware technical support to Microsoft retail customers.
Summary of essential job functions
- Maintain an elite level of product knowledge in all Microsoft retail product and service offerings.
- Be the in-store example of the Microsoft vision of the customer relationship.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide win-win solutions for our customers.
- Provide customized solutions to 'new'' purchasers that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Collaborate with corporate and field team members in the development of the necessary tools and programs that will lead to long-term relationships with elated customers.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Other technology certifications preferred including hardware services.
- 2 years minimum technical services software and hardware work and teaching, training, or selling in a retail and/or service environment required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to work your regularly scheduled shift
Must be able to be mobile throughout the store
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
- Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment.
- Lifting/carrying (loading and unloading all those great products and carrying purchases out for our customers will be required!)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Microsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. mstrt-store-ts