Financial Analyst Level III - Arlington
Job Code: 242
# of openings: 1
For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is currently seeking Financial Analyst Level III in support of a contract in Arlington, VA.
The Financial Analyst III shall possess knowledge of Budget Execution processes and procedures sufficient to perform the followingduties and responsibilities:
•Perform Accounting, Data Analyst, Records Examiner/Analyst, Financial Analyst tasks.
•Perform certain liaison functions with designated Government clients with respect to budget execution.
•Monitor and analyze the financial condition of assigned programs to determine whether current or proposed actions are fiscally sound.
•Ensure that work meets contract and Government requirement and is delivered on time.
•Formulate administrative and technical procedures for accomplishing the tasks.
•Perform complex technical and factual research.
•Be familiar with the Federal budget process to include knowledge of Federal Appropriations Law and the basic concepts of time, purpose and amount as they relate to the Anti-Deficiency Act.
•Be able to orally brief the Chief of Budget Execution and other management officials on the status of funds for assigned accounts.
Qualification and Requirements
• B.A. in accounting, finance, business administration, mathematics, economics, or similar degree with a background in quantitative analysis; and a CPA certification is desirable;
• Three years of related experience REQUIRED;
• Experience in Government accounting systems and proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software REQUIRED;
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook email and/or other email software, as well as experience in the Microsoft Office suite of software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure;
• Ability to operate the Unified Financial Management System after Government-provided training;
• Must be a United States citizen;
• Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
• All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
• Typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
Please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Shaneice Singleton at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
Please note only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V