<--- Previous Job Next Job --->
Divison Schneider Automation
Job Title Research Engineer - Expert
Location USA - MA - North Andover
Req. # 30286
Job Responsibilities Participate in the specification and design of electronic circuits.
1. Leads/participates in specification, design, analysis and development of engineering projects. Leads teams of engineers, designers and technicians through complete product development cycles.
2. Responsible for performing basic theoretical and experimental scientific and technological investigation directed toward the acquisition of new knowledge.
3. Evaluates and validates design alternatives to create optimum system designs to maximize function/cost ratio.
4. Contribute to company''s strategy definition, proposing new potential opportunities allowed by innovating technologies
5. Manage innovation projects: define objectives with sponsors within BUs, manage team, budget and schedule, provide deliverables according to commitments
6. Proves design concepts through a combination of computer simulation and physical laboratory implementation/testing.
7. Conducts WCTA and FMEA analyses to evaluate reliability and ensure there are no product safety/liability concerns.
8. Develops engineering models and test plans to verify electrical, environmental and functional compliance of the design to its specification.
9. Carries the design from concept to manufacture according to PMP. This involves working in a collaborative cross-functional team.
10. Remains abreast of the latest developments in engineering specialty to guide future development efforts. Acts as a technical consultant on engineering specialty for anyone who needs the service.
9. Certificates technical accuracy of system designs.
10. Well recognized expert within the company and the market