At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King®, andTrane®, contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
Operator of General Motors Compressed Air facility that provides contracted flow and pressure requirements to the assembly and plant operations of the General Motors, Tonawanda, NY Powertrain operations. This is a 24/7/365 operation with staffing level requirements along with response time and down time requirements. Equipment within the sope of operation include; Centrifugal air compressors, compressed air dryers, air handling equipment, supply and waste pumps, switchgear and associated control and monitoring systems.
* Manage and maintain Centrifugal Systems and Dryers trouble shooting and servicing the systems
* Provide consultative services to GM operations regarding status of air systems
* Coordinate with Internal support for maintence when necessary
* Ensure proper documentation and record keeping in compliance with facility standard operating practices and processes
* Computer skills related to site facility operations systems.
* Operating knowledge of centrifugal air compressors, desiccant air dryers, air handling systems, transfer and supply centrifugal and diaphragm pumps.
* Outstanding customer service skills, and strict adherence to industrial safety requirements.
* Ability to react and respond to a 24/7 --365 day manufacting schedule
* Very strong oral and written communciation skills
* Profeciency in MS Office Suite to include Excel file development and analytics
Industrial Technologies Closing:
Our Industrial Technologies sector provides products, services and solutions that enhance our customers'' energy efficiency, productivity and operations. Industrial Technologies provides products, services and solutions to enhance customers’ productivity, energy efficiency and operations. Products include compressed air systems, tools, fluid power products, and golf and utility vehicles created by Club Car(R).
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.