Job Description :
The position is responsible for performing general cleaning and upkeep of assigned area within a specific area in a building. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore, must be flexible in performing assigned duties.
* Empty and clean all waste receptacles and remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
* Empty and clean all ash trays, screen all sand urns. Supply and replace sand as necessary.
* Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
* Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, window sills and all other office surfaces.
* Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, this includes doors, door frames, around light switches, private entrance glass and partitions.
* Keep slop sink rooms in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
* Clean entrance door glass inside and outside.
* When needed wash glasses, mugs and plates in the pantry sink.
* All restroom cleaning, this includes cleaning toilets, urinals, sinks, moping the floor, filling paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers.
* Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
* Must be able to perform the physical part of the job while standing on your feet for several hours during your shift.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Previous experience preferred but not required.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)