Job Duties Include:
The Driver l is responsible for the appropriate, timely delivery of equipment, supplies and medications to patients receiving home health care services. The technician is required to complete paperwork and documentation as per Walgreens policy. The driver assists with warehouse/pharmacy operations and equipment/vehicle management.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Required current valid driver's license and proof of current automobile insurance
* At least 1 year of experience delivering health care products.
* Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, prospective acquisitions, external clients).
* Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
* Previous experience delivering health care products
Buffalo, NY (BUF)
Orchard Park, NY, US.