My client is a well established manufacturer and is recognized globally in many diverse industries. They have a current need for Inventory / Production Manager.
Benefits: 100% Paid Medical, Company Paid HRA, Bonuses, 401K, PTO, etc.
· Production Planning & Inventory records match company''s investment status.
· Establish and maintain a 5S program. Manage flow of inventory and materials
· Develop, document inventory control processes that includes: receipt, put away, pick, issue, transfer, reserve, lot tracking, and cycle count.
· Collaborate with logistics, purchasing, operations, production, engineering, IT & AP
· Root cause & corrective action
· Obsolete excess inventory process management
· Monitor demand and the availability and flow of materials
· Resolve supply and production bottlenecks.
· Develop, track, review and report on planning and inventory control related metrics.
· Manage a group of 7 + personnel.
· 5+ Years of Production Planning & Inventory Control Management experience
· Bachelors Degree
· CPIM or Lean Certifications are a big plus!
· Experienced in a Lean / Kanban Pull System, 5S Environment
· Experience managing 7 + production and inventory personnel.
· Experienced with high level of SKU''s.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want More Information?