Title: Senior Administrative Assistant - Tonawanda, New York
Job Number: 512199
Positions in this function include more traditional administrative/clerical support roles including: answering the telephone, typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. At senior levels, function may include supervision of other clerical/administrative staff.
* Extensive work experience within own function.
* Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
* Works independently.
* May act as a resource for others.
* May coordinate other''s activities
* Software license management (purchasing, deployment, removal).
* Procure hardware and software for the individuals s/he support.
* Software (purchasing, distribution, removal)
* Ensure that all software compliance requirements are being met and kept up-to-date.
* Required to purchase necessary software licenses prior to installation, and request the removal of applications that are no longer required.
* Procure/order all needed hardware for the individuals they support
* Distribute such hardware to individuals, and engage in asset recovery as requested when employees are terminated.
* Asset Placement Upon arrival.
* Hardware (purchasing, distribution, removal)
* Working knowledge of office equipment
* Excellent Microsoft office experience
* 2 years general office/clerical experience
* 1 years reporting or analytical experience
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Healthcare experience
OptumHealthis part of the family of companies that makeUnitedHealth Groupone of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that''s focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that''s greater than you''ve ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Job: Administrative Support