Part Time Pharmacy Cashier
Position ID# 22382
# Positions 1
City Clifton Park
Category Store Associates - Store Manager
Store # 784
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Complete customer transactions on the cash register.
- Reconcile cash register drawers at the end of the shift.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office, including all housekeeping tasks.
- Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
- Build displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams sent from the corporate offices.
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
Experience / Requirements:
The following qualities are required:
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to work day, evening, or night shift(s).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- The following qualities are helpful:
- Ability to work extended days on a rare basis.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training is required.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer