Job Description: We are currently seeking a Filling Operator/Packing Operator (several openings), working graveyard shift (9:30 pm - 6:00 am) who, under the direction of the Supervisor/Line Operator/Process Monitor, sets up and operates equipment. This position will monitor material in order to maintain efficient flow of production; it will inspect for quality; and complete necessary paper work for the batch records.
1. Reviews production work orders to verify that all components listed on the (MPL) are available in enough quantities to complete the job.
2. Follows all established procedures and policies.
3. Performs necessary quality checks relative to the operation.
4. Performs visual inspections during process operation per procedure.
5. Inspects components, materials, and product for proper identification, acceptable quality and correct quantity.
6. Ensures manufacturing equipment has necessary supplies and materials for the process operation.
7. Reports Quality Deviations to Lead Person/Process Monitor.
8. Performs run changes and line clearances per SPM.
9. Completes appropriate documentation.
10. Performs cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of designated areas.
11. Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
12. Adheres to all safety and good housekeeping regulations.
13. Performs related duties in other areas as needed.
To qualify for this position, candidates must possess a high school diploma/GED. Candidates must have passed SAT I with a minimum score equivalent to Fourth grade English comprehension and Third grade Math skills. Qualified candidates must have manual dexterity; good communication skills; and the ability to read, write and understand job language in English.
B.Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, company sponsored pension, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com An affirmative action - equal opportunity employer.
Through its Sharing ExpertiseŽ" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Job Type: Full Time - Regular