Consultant Organizational Effectiveness
Facility: CORPORATE, Various locations - Chicago & Suburbs, IL
Shift: Day shift
Job Details: Bachelors degree is required
6-8 years of experience is required
CONSULTANT ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Provide organizational effectiveness consulting services within hospital ministries or senior services across the health system. Conduct organizational diagnostics and partners with leadership to develop solutions that will improve business results. Implement talent management solutions that are developed to enterprise wide application including change management, succession planning, organizational design and leadership development.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor''s degree in instructional design, leadership development, training, educational psychology, organizational development, human resources or related field.
* Master''s Degree or Advance Degree preferred
* Seven years of progressively responsible experience in Organizational Effectiveness and Change Management or equivalent in a complex, changing corporate environment.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
* Must possess ability to create professional presentations
* Literate in various learning management systems
* Advanced skills in creating and utilizing learning technologies to create simulations and situational development scenarios
* Experience in developing change management approaches and plans to drive cultural transformation.
Experience in facilitating organizational design sessions. Ability to facilitate strategic alignment and deployment sessions. Must have an advanced understanding of succession planning, performance management and leadership development. Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization. Strong presentation and business writing skills. Must be able to communicate and interface effectively with C-suite level leaders. Analytical. Collaborative. Results Oriented. Organized. Project Management scenarios
Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care have merged to form the largest Catholic healthcare system in Illinois, serving communities from Chicago's lakefront to East Central Illinois. This new not-for-profit Ministry encompasses 12 hospitals, long term care and senior residential facilities, numerous outpatient services and clinics, home health services, hospice, a comprehensive behavioral health network and more. With expert physicians, leading-edge technology and dedicated staff, we are committed to delivering the highest quality care with compassion, dignity and respect at every stage of life.