LPN/RN Medical Group
Department: 71811 DMH Medical Group Administrative
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: M-F 8-5
Performs direct patient care requiring specialized nursing skills; oversees the performance of other patient care activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Current CPR card.
* Must have knowledge of physician's office practices and policies.
* Strong computer skills for documentation purposes in the electronic medical record.
* Must exhibit good communication skills; ability to provide leadership to the nursing staff.
* Must possess medical knowledge and the ability to perform effectively and efficiently.
* Must be flexible and demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
Education and/or Other Requirements
Must be a graduate from an approved program in professional nursing with current licensure in the State ofIllinois. Previous office experience is desired.