Lean Engineer - Industrial, Manufacturing, Lean Application Engineer - Skills Required - Industrial, Manufacturing, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Hydraulics, ME, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Lean Manufacturing
We are the leader in manufacturing, design, sales and service for hydrostatic drive systems. We are growing tremendously and looking for an excellent Product Engineer to join our team immediately!
If you are a Lean Engineer with Lean/Six Sigma experience and background working in an industrial/manufacturing environment, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- Engineering degree PREFERRED
- 5 + years of related experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Lean/Six Sigma process improvement experience (certifications are IDEAL but not necessary)
- Demonstrated ability to break down tasks, manage and implement larger initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex matters in a simple understandable format to multiple levels
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and create organizational change
What you''ll be doing:
- Drive new ways of thinking into established processes
- Gather and analyze performance data to identify improvement opportunities
- Work directly with process owners and contributors to establish and execute improvement plans
- Coach and teach teams/individuals to drive lean thinking in their roles
- Advocate for lean improvements throughout the company
- Facilitate the company cost/waste reduction program.
What''s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Work for an industry leader!
So, if you are a Lean Engineer with related experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.