As a PNC Financial Advisor you will become part of PNC Investments, a specialized subsidiary of PNC Bank that provides products and services for individuals interested in investing, college planning, or retirement planning. You also join an retail banking organization a committed to leadership in the affluent marketplace. As a Financial Advisor, you immediately become an important member of a bank branch circuit. This is a licensed position (Series 7 and 66), and you will use your licenses in order to conduct consultative dialogue with customers, and execute investment transactions..
A typical day combines entrepreneurial opportunity with the structure, security and resources of an established name in financial services. Your schedule will be self-managed, and may call for local travel, coordinated with your base PNC branch office. Importantly, you remain "in your element" - active in communities you know and working with your existing network of relationships. As a Financial Advisor, your challenge is to cultivate and grow financial planning relationships for PNC retail banking customers. Clients will trust your authority, industry knowledge and product expertise to help them realize their financial dreams. As you build your client base, you will be able to lean upon PNC Investments'' unrivalled technology and call center support. Your business development and prospecting skills will play an important role in attracting new relationships, while partnership with your PNC branch will help you service, retain and grow them.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* At least 3 years of revenue-generating financial sales experience required.
* FINRA Series 7 and 66 or (63 & 65) licenses required.
* Life Insurance License required.
* Bachelor''s degree preferred with an emphasis on business and communications.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Computer literacy required, including Excel spreadsheet and word processing applications.
* Local travel is required.