Region Sales Manager, Architectural Metal Products Firestone Building Products« Back to Search Form
Location: IL - Chicago 9-County Region Job Type: Construction
Base Pay: N/A Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Bonus: Required Experience: At least 8 year(s)
Other: Required Travel: Not Specified
Employee Type: Full-Time Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry Building Materials, Construction
Job Contact Info
Company: Firestone Building Products Phone:
Firestone Metal Products is an industry leader in architectural metal panel systems. For over 40 years we have supplied designers, architects, and building owners with a large selection of beautiful, durable and functional systems built on proven technology.
With over $1-billion in business a year Firestone is widely accepted as the single source for accountability with our Firestone Building Envelope Solution including wall and roof systems. Continued rapid growth has led to the requirement for and additional sales manager in our metal wall panel systems business.
We are currently seeking aRegion Sales Manager,Architectural Productsto join our growing team! This is a home based position requiring daily travel within the nine-countyChicagoterritory.
External Sales Force Management:
• Achieve objectives by implementing division marketing objectives and strategies; focus sales resources on target customers, competitors and differential advantages
• Select, train and motivate the external sales force to successfully present the product line to the architectural and building owner community, and achieve significant dollar volume growth annually
• Assist in presentation of product lines to large architecture and contractor/installer firms, and building owners
Other Duties and Activities:
* Define product enhancement and business growth opportunities.
* Develop region plans and strategies and participate in division strategic, marketing planning
* Foster customer relationships to increase purchasing loyalty with Firestone
* Facilitate sales growth through product presentations/project consultations to specifying influences: architects/engineers, consultants, building owners
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
• 8+ years of sales experience
• 3+ years of sales management experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in building products for the exterior envelope (exterior wall cavity preferred, roof envelope acceptable) or other related construction products
• Commercial construction industry experience required