Site Acquisition Manager - Schaumburg, IL
Goodman Networks, a TL9000-V (R5.0) registered telecommunications Services Company, helps its customers engineer, deploy, integrate and maintain complex and converging networks. Since its founding in 2000, Goodman Networks has grown to become one of the largest end-to-end communications solutions providers in the United States. The growth of Goodman Networks is a reflection of its reputation for completing communication projects with industry-leading quality and on-time performance metrics at competitive prices. As a leader in telecom services innovation and integration, Goodman Networks is committed to continual investment in its people, processes and systems. Additional information can be found atwww.goodmannetworks.com.
Goodman Networks is currently seeking an experienced Site Acquisition Managerto join our team in in our Schaumburg, ILLocation
*MUST have wireless construction background.
* Run vendor deployment meetings, report to both GNET and ATT Sr. management
* Be proficient in Excel and GNET''s databases (Siterra and Oracle).
* Performing all aspects of the Site Acquisition process from site identification and qualification through the completion of zoning approval for multiple sites.
* Coordinating with RF Engineering and Construction management to ensure timely and accurate completion of required tasks, while reporting progress to the Project Manager/Team Leader.
* Completion of site candidate identification packages, A&E site design walks and other site/field visits with RF Engineering, Zoning, Construction Project Management and A&E Departments as required.
* Negotiation of Lease, Amendment, License, Right-of-Way and/or Easement Agreements with property owners.
* Completion of leasing packages and other documentation required by the client.
* Researching and obtaining information regarding all applicable planning, zoning codes, and regulations affecting the development of a site.
* Maintaining complete documentation related to all planning, communications, and actions on sites.
* Preparing and completion of all necessary zoning applications and supporting documentation including written site description, justifications, plans and sketches, maps, and photo simulations.
* Organizing and conducting presentations for neighborhood meetings or public hearings as required by local jurisdictions or as requested by respective property owner(s).
* Daily interaction with the RF Engineering and Construction personnel to ensure compliance with all client, landlord, jurisdictional, governmental and industry standards.
Goodman Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screening required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Locals preferred, Relocation costs not covered by employer. Must be eligible to work in this country. No phone calls please.