Information (Data) Architect
Department: CLHC-CENTERLIGHT HEALTHCARE
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
The Information Architect works with stakeholders - both leadership and subject matter experts - to build a holistic view of CenterLight's Information and Data Architecture (strategy through implementation). The Information Architect will provide technical leadership to define, plan, evangelize and implement an information management program. Lead the definition, documentation, and communication of policies and guidelines on data warehouse architecture, approaches and solutions, and on the use of data warehousing methodology. Identify and prioritize business information needs, and define and communicate business benefits of data warehousing. Drive development of a data dictionary and metadata framework to provide a standardized taxonomy for enterprise data domains, data elements, and data attributes. The Information Architect will set standards and drive the transformation of the current information management footprint to the future state.
· Lead and/or participate in the development and management of Information Frameworks and Model Architectures.
· Owning and managing the planning process to develop Information architecture blueprints (capability planning) for the delivery of the Information strategy.
· Lead and/or participate in the development of Enterprise Data Models.
· Manage data-related teams on large, complex projects (e.g., project plans, estimates, funding agreements, etc.).
· Lead and/or perform business information modeling for large, complex projects (includes data analysis and modeling for vendor packages and in-house development/maintenance projects).
· Design complex, first cut physical data structures across multiple platforms, technologies and computing environments.
· Lead and/or participate in the development of standards and procedures affecting Information Management (e.g., naming standards, data definition guidelines, model management procedures, etc.)
· Participate in design reviews, providing expert commentary on data deliverables.
· Work with the Enterprise Architect/Program Office to implement the architecture direction.
· Work both independently and collaboratively within one or more project teams.
Provide training and professional development to staff.
· Drive the data governance process for CenterLight
· Formulates decisions, objectives and priorities consistent with long-term interest of the organization and stakeholders. Allows team to develop and learn from mistakes by creating non-threatening culture for problem discussion & decision making; Influences policy making with governmental and external constituency
· Stay abreast of current and future technologies in area of information management.
· Minimum requirement - Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
· A Master's Degree is preferred
· Minimum of seven years of experience in managing Information Management within a managed care or health plan environment (large complex environment)
· Minimum of seven years of logical data modeling experience
· Minimum of three years dimensional modeling experience
· Strong experience pertaining to RDBMS platforms and tools
· Healthcare industry experience
· ERwin experience strongly preferred
· Experience with structured methodologies preferred, e.g., IEM, RUP, etc.
· Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques is a plus
· Data warehouse and business intelligence tools experience
· Software Development Life Cycle Methodology experience
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills required
· Proficiency in MS Office, Project and Visio
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills - managerial leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
· Experience working within a multi-disciplinary and a cross-cultural environment.
· Strong internal consulting skills and ability to champion change and drive organization improvement.
· Knowledge of Information Systems governance and operations, as well as,strong analytical abilities.
· Strong service orientation; ability to influence others and collaborate cross functionally.
· Strong leadership and communication skills, and have the ability to handle multiple deadlines and set priorities.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
back to top