Environmental In Situ Remediation - 10 to 15 Years ExperienceDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Employment type: Full-time
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Engineer with in situ remediation experience in our Warrington, Pennsylvania office. The successful candidate must possess strong technical and managerial skills, a professional demeanor, and a superior education. You will be assigned challenging technical assignments, maintaining relationships of existing clients, as well as managing and designing remediation projects for a wide variety of technically challenging projects. Experience working at an environmental consulting firm is also necessary.
* MS degree in environmental engineering;
* PE licensure;
* 10 to 15 years of site remediation experience, primarily with in situ technologies, notably with bioremediation and chemical oxidation;
* Detailed and thorough knowledge of in situ remediation processes and hydrogeology;
* Evaluate environmental investigation reports with the purpose of selecting remediation technologies;
* Design and manage field pilot studies;
* Prepare cost estimates;
* Demonstrated ability to work with staff, clients, and regulatory agencies;
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities; and,
* Excellent communication, report writing, and management skills.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements with
Job REF # DT-SEU-1028A to Carolyn Esposito care firstname.lastname@example.org fax 201-398-4880. Please ensure Job REF # is included in the subject line of the email.
No agencies, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer