<--- Previous Job Next Job --->
Divison Buildings Americas
Job Title Project Manager
Location USA - PA - Horsham
Req. # 27183
Job Responsibilities This position is accountable for managing moderate size and complexity Customer project orders, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects. Individual in this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support and financial reconciliation utilizing a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use.
1. Takes ownership for validating the project''s statement of work and contract terms with the customer, including both technical and commercial elements, becomes lead contact for customer for balance of project order. (Project Initiation).
2. Develops a project schedule and communicates with the customer to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with the customer internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors. (Project Planning).
3. Monitor the execution of the customer''s project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information. (Project Executive)
4. Lead the monitor and control of the performance of the customer''s project through its lifecycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration. (Monitor and Control Project Work)
5. Lead the closeout of the customer''s project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. (Project Close)
6. Compares/differentiates/propose alternate products with additional customer value compared to competition.
7. Solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
8. Utilizes a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management.