The Head of Quality Assurance is responsible for the delivery of quality and reconciliation processes to ensure complete coverage of the required client risk assessment undertaken during due diligence, transaction surveillance and other Anti-Money Laundering (AML) operations processes.
* Overseeing the execution of sample driven reviews to evaluate the quality of the risk assessment performed for the bank’s clients.
* Managing reviews of operational execution in the regions.
* Managing reviews of the process/procedures used for completing AML operations activities.
* Strategic analysis of the results of the various investigations, including addressing the required follow up activities such as issue identification and resolution, clean up exercises and identification of additional training needs.
* Managing / overseeing regulatory and audit reviews
* Interaction with various stakeholders across the various bank divisions (e.g. Markets & International Banking, Retail, Wealth) and staff in the AML Operations organization.
* Team leadership/management.
* Annual departmental plan - translate the AML Operations vision and annual plans into the Global Quality Management department plan.
* Relationship management with the Group divisions - reinforce positive relationships with the divisions, in accordance with the AML Ops strategy in order to ensure the quality of the output of AML Operations remains high and consistent.
* Relationship management internally - initiates and maintains all relevant contacts for AML Operations, in accordance with the rules of conduct in order to be able to improve the performance of AML Operations and facilitate solution driven implementation.
* Deliver the Quality Management Framework for AML Operations based on the framework defined by Regulatory Risk, quality review criteria and standards.
* Develop/manage the control framework across AML.
* Ensure ongoing assessment and strong a control environment.
* Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
* Previous experience with the implementation of AML Operations processeson a global level involving one or more client, product, global or regional divisions within RBS or a similar size financial institution.
* Experience in closely working together with regulatory risk in RBS or in a similar sizefinancial institution.
* Familiar with data integrity, quality, or improvement methods and techniques.
* Excellent English language skills are essential, both oral and written.
* Knowledge of and 7-10 years of experience with the Commercial and Retail processes inalarge financial institution.
* A minimum of 7 years working experience in Compliance / AML / Audit / Operational Risk / similar.
* Master degree in Business Economics or Business Administration or similar education
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank of Pennsylvaniato provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM