As a PNC Teller Supervisor, you join a successful and growing retail banking organization. You immediately become an important member of a single branch office and a key part of the customer experience there. You will use your own teller and supervisory experience to direct the transaction activities of the tellers, coordinate their schedules, and guide their training and development. Your position reports to the Branch Manager.
Your typical days will follow a steady but demanding rhythm, as you lead the teller team services in accordance with established security safeguards, banking policies and guidelines. The branch manager and your team will count upon your time management instincts to ensure appropriate staffing levels. Your own confidence and people skills will help you cultivate customer relationships, initiate referrals and effectively cross-sell bank products and services. Your teller team will look to you to help resolve routine procedural and processing issues. All the while, you'll be backed up by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources. As a PNC Teller Supervisor, you get the security and room to grow offered by a large company, and the intimacy of a branch bank, where you'll know many customers by name.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 years teller experience or equivalent retail or cash handling is required
* 2 years supervisory experience, preferably in a bank environment is required
* 6 months of customer service experience is a preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer skills with proficiency in Windows based applications
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to lift heavy coin trays and stand for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to work evenings and weekends based on branch needs
Willingness to travel locally as needed